Senin, 17 November 2008

3.35am

It's 3.35 am. In case of my really deeply bad mood, i went to bed early and didn't touch the calculus. Mita texted me, she felt very sorry for making us out of the kpip group. Oh thats fine baby darling. I don't blame at you.

Then online and found lintar. I called (is it the right word?) him to tell about my shitty day. But he didn't answer. Weeeeelll theeen.
It's been a long time i didn't hear anything from him. Sad. And MAD! I was very highly mad, and then sleep at anger ahaha. It was 9 pm.

i suddenly wake up at 11pm. I stayed in bed and feels cheesy about my last anger. It's fine, maybe he left his room, maybe he's busy, maybe he feels disturbed by me, maybe i'm left over. It's juuust fine, i just have to find new friends, which is very easy. BY OTHER PEOPLE BUT ME!
Argh okay i feels cheesy right now. O god what happen to me? Am i on PMS?

Ah yaudalahyaa, then remember that i didn't solat isya. So i solat, and did physics' homework. Read chapter 5.7, 5.8, 6.1, and 6.2 of the varberg. Aaand blog walking on fashion blog around the world by my cellphone instead of doing the calc. Until now. Yeah.

Oh i don't feel sleepy at all. It'll be chem at 7am this morning, and i don't want to miss the lesson. I'm planning to sleep during the presentation class though.

udahan ah, maap ye kalo ada salah2 kate..

0 komentar:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com